Children’s Ministries offers training, resources, and support for those who teach and lead Children’s Ministry at the local church.
The focus of Children’s Ministries is to connect children to a life-long, loving relationship with Jesus and His Church through discipleship, worship, community, service, stewardship and outreach.
The core ministry values include:
- Joy: we want children to celebrate who God is
- Safety: we ensure physical and emotional safety
- Relationships: we are intentional about building relationships
- Sharing: we equip children to share God’s grace
- Engagement: we encourage active learning
- Application: we plan for a changed life
For more resources and information, please visit Gracelink.